Wednesday 16 September 2015

I am a WOMEN... whats your superpower ?

Being a lady with self-esteem, truthfulness and perseverance is what not easily swollen by a patriarchal society like that of India. People often portray women as a symbol of weakness but some women like Mrs. Harwinder kaur, know how to answer such morons.

"I filed a case against domestic violence by my husband and when my case was at the verge of completion they (Case in-charge) told me that in order to make the case strong i need to give them one lac rupees " said Mrs. Harwinder Kaur. She was surprised to hear that and she refused to give any money. 
On her refusal to pay bribe she was mentally harassed by continuous messages on her personal number. They even molested her. "That day I literally cried my eyes out. I was feeling so helpless but then I thought that its me who is suffering & only I need put this all to an end. " said Mrs. Harwinder Kaur. She finally agreed to pay the bribe (they thought) but when he was taking bribe from her she made a video. She showed that video to media and finally she got justice when they got suspended.


Mrs. Harwinder Kaur told that when she bought this case in the limelight, she received phone calls from many ladies stating that the same person has done the same with them too. It is really unbelievable!! Yeah!.. It takes courage to risk one's name and stand alone against the wrong but how can one remain silent to any of such things??... Girls, You really need to focus on these Motivational words by Mrs. Harwinder Kaur 


10 comments: